Winding Creek (Myakka City, Florida, US - 34251) Built
SOLD $165,000.00 USD
Stunning 5.69 acre corner lot
TAMCO Commercial Group LLC
- Isn't it time to build your dream estate?
- Type: Lots and Land
- Style: Single Story
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Type: Corner
- Lot Size: 247813 acres
- Taxes: $661.00 USD (2021)
- MLS #: A4518461
Gorgeous 5.69 acres corner lot now available! This is the perfect homesite for a buyer wanting an uncomplicated building site with a nice assortment of mature trees. There is no build time, use any builder, and enjoy very low HOA fees ($425.00 per year), PLUS it’s Zone X (no flood insurance necessary) and there are NO CDD fees. Winding Creek offers The preserve at Winding Creek- a 148 acre preserve set aside for the enjoyment of landowners in Winding Creek. It is a beautiful area that will be kept in its natural state. Property owners can enjoy horseback riding, hiking, bike riding and Bow hunting. Naturally, while hunting in the Preserve everyone must follow the Florida State Hunting regulations as well as the Winding Creek Covenant Rules. Firearms and motorized vehicles are not allowed, so homeowners can truly enjoy Florida at it’s best (and quietest). It’s only a 25 mile drive to I-75/Lakewood Ranch, a short drive to get what you need- privacy, peace and quiet, and a community that loves it’s horses and animals. At Winding Creek, you can have 3 structures total (main home and 2 outbuildings ie. workshop/barn etc) and you can build whenever is convenient for you. You can build a tennis court, perhaps a garage for your exotic cars? Park your RV and boat, plant the fruit trees you love, maybe even some crops? Want horses, no problem. Goats, pets, chickens? All allowed! There is also a 132 acre Equestrian Center on site where you can board your horses and take lessons. This is a fantastic community and a wonderful place to call home. Make it yours today!
- 5.69 acre corner lot, No build time, Can use any builder, Low HOA fees, No CDD fees, Located in flood zone X (no flood insurance required), Allowed up to 3 structures total with HOA approval,
- Horses/chickens/goats allowed, Well and septic are needed, Neighborhood has 132 acre equestrian center where you can board and take lessons, Neighborhood also has 148 preserve for homeowners to use to
- ride horses/hiking/bike riding/bow hunting (firearms and motor vehicles are NOT allowed on preserve)
Brokered and Advertised by : Ronnie DeWitt and Associates, Inc.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.